New Blog Look




I wanted to say to not be alarmed if over the next few weeks you may see the blog change. Since I am new at this I am tweaking it to reflect my personality/likes more.

I have so much that I want to share with you but just don't know where to start. Here are some of my ideas:
  • My Proverbs 31 Bible study answers
  • Raising Godly Tomatoes
  • Going Herbal (benefits of herbal vs. pharmaceutical)
  • A Peak at my Home Management Binder
  • My homeschool routine
  • My daily schedule
  • My daily cleaning schedule to include focus cleaning and project of the day (or days depending on how often I can blog)
  • Making homemade cleaning solutions
  • Menu planning
  • Rules to live by (or do your best trying)
  • Seriously considering cloth diapering
  • Adoption
  • Breastfeeding the Adoptive Baby and my story
  • Many more ideas

Check back often to see what's been added. I may just start any ole where and then try to organize it later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey