Cloth Diapers and Wipes


I'm am so excited. My cloth diapers I ordered from Walmart are at the Walmart store and are ready for pick-up :) (but I won't be able to pick them up until Saturday ;(. I was inspired by Candy's info about cloth diapering and after I did mye calculations - OH MY GOODNESS! I was absolutely flabbergasted at how much money my family will save over the course of a year so I immediately ordered them and am excited to make the switch!

My best friend, Sherice, is due at the end of July first part of August (docs keep changing date-but who cares that baby will say when he/she is ready to come outside and play). She is considering cloth diapering as well as this will be her third child and she wants to cut back on expenses. So just for the "fun" of it I decided to do her calculations and mine and sent it on to her so that she could prayerfully "convince" her husband that this would help the family out. He is still prayerfully considering it because he can't get past the sanitary issues.

**Here is what I purchased for my 17 mo old DS:

**And for my 2 1/2 year old DD who is potty trained for "no. 2" but not for "no. 1" (I know - kinda backwards but to my advantage):


I chose "boys" b/c her dresses/skirts will cover them up and she won't be in them long as her Bubby will be taking them over when it is his time to potty train)
If anyone is interested I can post my calculations for disposable diapers from infant up to toddler including diaper wipes vs. cloth diapering. Just let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey