What's for dinner?

Homemade sloppy joes (using leftover buns from Daughter's B-Day party)
Fried Potatoes w/onion
Pork-n-beans (or maybe mock baked beans)

Sounds delicious just thinking about it. We are going almost all carb tonight because I'm trying to use up as much of the bad carbs we have on hand as Hubby and I are going back to our South Beach diet. We both need to lose some weight. I gained about 10 lbs back but hubby and little more. But you know what the sad thing is? He will probably surpass me in the weight loss by a mile as his metabolism is so much better than mine. But that doesn't matter as "we are in this together" (quoting Jon & Kate plus 8).

Blessings to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey