Homemade Soap/Shampoo/Shaving Soap


I ordered my homemade soaps (which I love) and I'm going to try when I run out of my shampoo a shampoo soap bar. Here are the items that I purchased:


2 Oatmeal, Goat Milk & Honey soap bars


1 Lemon Grass & Orange soap bar (for those morns where it is hard to wake up)


1 Rosemary Shampoo Bar


1 Shaving Soap (lightly scented of spicy lime) - this is a Christmas present for hubby as these soaps will probably last us until the end of the year (combined with what we already have in our stock of soaps/shampoos, etc)

Comments

Hey girl... thanks for the prayers! They were needed. Do you have my email addy? All is well now and I'm trying to grab a moment so I can post what is happening in my corner of the world. Thanks again girl... your a great friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

A Modest Ladies Survey

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -