Menu


LOW(er) CARB MENU

MONDAY:
Smothered Sirloin Burgers and Roasted Veggies (was supposed to have this past Saturday but it was a busy day - My husband, our nephew and nephew's dad cut down 2 of our trees in front and I watched my nephew's daughter who is 2. So because of the extra commotion going on at our house nothing was "normal" if there is such a thing)

TUESDAY:
Turkey Chili made from scratch (using dried Kidney Beans)
WEDNESDAY:
Baked Ranch Chicken w/veggies and seasoned brown rice
THURSDAY:
Navy Bean Soup with Ham, low carb "corn" bread and Mustard Greens
FRIDAY:
Smothered Pork chops over Bulgur Wheat w/veggie
SATURDAY:
Flat Wrap Tacos (made w/leftover Chili, and all the fixin's plus my homemade "famous" salsa and black olives for me) with Homemade Refried Beans and spanish rice made from brown rice
SUNDAY:
Cheat Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

A Modest Ladies Survey

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -