Well I'm Back from Maryland

For the past 3 weeks I have been kinda taking a "sabbatical" away from the blogging and internet all together. Sept 6 we had our Ladies Day of Renewal 2008 and it was wonderful! So many lives were touched and renewal began again in the women's lives. The week following the LDoR I had to finalize all the details for my 3 year olds first big girl birthday party which was the 13th and pack for 5 people for a 2 week trip to Maryland when we left on the 14th. A whirlwind of activity.

Then while in Maryland I decided not to blog too much and instead decided to take some time to read some books I've been wanting to read. This were books by Beverly Lewis and Wanda Brunstetter on the Amish. I love these books and honestly have not really had the opportunity to read since my oldest, who is 4, was born. So while in Maryland and on the way home I read 5 books in 2 weeks. Woohoo! Anywhoo I'm back home so now the reading will have to wait until rest time and bedtime.

I will be OFFICIALLY starting my NEW routine/schedule this week and as the weeks progress tweaking it. I will post shortly Monday's Chore Schedule and will be adding in the Service Opportunities for my children to become more involved in the daily duties of our home.

Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey