Menu Plan Monday



Sunday:

Crock Pot Ham, Egg Noodles, Sauteed Zucchini/Squash/Onion in butter, Carrots that I canned this winter

Monday:

Soup beans flavored with onions, zucchini casserole, leftover ham, and 2 kinds of buttermilk cornbread (sweet for me and salt for my hubby)

Tueday:

Leftovers: Chicken Fingers, vegetable casserole (made from leftover veggies-green beans/brussel sprouts/carrots/zucchini), egg noodles and mashed potatoes.

Wednesday & Thursday:

Don't know yet

Friday:

Special Anniversary meal for my parents who just moved back from Oklahoma. They will be celebrating 37 blessed years together.

Saturday:

BBQ sandwiches, pasta salad or potato salad, baked beans, lemonade and kombucha, and Flag Jello cake (cake mix with red jello added spread with cool whip and topped with strawberries/blueberries to make a flag)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey