12 Week Holiday Planner SALE!

I have this planner and have looked it over and already LOVE it! I love the holidays and always get so busy during the season from Thanksgiving thru New Years. I plan to use this planner for the first time this year so I highly recommend it to you if you want to keep everything organized!
The 12-Week Holiday Planner will be on sale during the months of August and September for only $8.95.....that's $4.00 off the regular price!

The planner starts on the first of October, so you will want to buy your copy today!
To receive the special sale price, you will need to enter the following discount code at checkout:Discount Code: AUGSALE

To see a sample and purchase your copy today Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey