Long Time since posting

Hello my friends and Family - It has been since August since I last posted so a lot has happened. I want to start this New Year off with a new look, but you know me, it will most likely change again as you can never have too many pairs of black shoes :-)

So more than likely my posts will be something like Facebook, short and sweet with a few bigger posts thrown in for good measure. So stay tuned to some of these subjects:
  • Healthy Weight Loss - using the South Beach Diet plan, adding in Nourishing Traditions food including lacto-fermented kraut/kombucha/kefir and maybe some other things along the way as I progress toward my goal.
  • Proverbs 31/Titus 2 Subjects as related to the wife, mother, and woman that we each are and could strive to be better. This will include my study along the way of the awesome book, "Created To Be His Helpmeet" by Debi Pearl
  • New Life Church's Titus 2 Ministry postings
  • Organizational Tips/Tidbits that I find along the way. I am in so desperate need to purge, purge, and did I say purge? I have so much "stuff" that is great but it is just taking up so much space. I will sort and price to be ready for Spring Yard Sale - woo hoo!
  • Homeschooling stuff will be posted here with the link to my homeschooling page
  • Computer Tips/Tidbits that I find
  • And anything else that floats my boat to post

So until then check back often. I would love to have other followers so pass the word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey