My Diet

Well I thought I would post what I ate yesterday and today:

I must say as a disclaimer that I do not use artificial sweetners (splenda/equal/sweet-n-low, etc.) I use honey and agave nectar when I need a sweetner. Because of the South Beach Diet's phase 1 I have to eliminate all "bad carbs" (all kinds of potatoes/rice/pasta/sugars/breads/etc.) This is so that my body can adjust itself to regulate the insulin in my body. This takes 2 weeks to take away the "sugar" craving and I must say that it indeed works. When we were on this diet before I was amazed that I no longer craved them. So that being said here is what I ate.

With each main meal I also take my Dieter's Cleanse herbs

MONDAY-

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, coffee w/sugar free creamer

Snack - low fat mozzarella string cheese

Lunch - salad with a sliced boiled egg and italian dressing

Snack - low fat mozzarella string cheese

Dinner - Grilled Chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella/parmesan topping and a large helping of steamed broccoli and a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 8 oz of 1% milk

Snack/Dessert - Sugar Free popcicle and creamcicle

TUESDAY -

Breakfast - 2 "fried" eggs (made in a non-stick skillet w/pam), coffee w/sugar free creamer

Snack - celery w/all natural peanut butter

Lunch - big salad with grilled seasoned chicken with grape tomatoes and a boiled egg and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese. Then topped with some Italian dressing (not drenched but just enough to taste it on my veggies)

Snack - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 5 grape tomatoes

Dinner - Dijon Mustard pulled pork (no bread), stuffed roasted roma tomatoes, asparagus, leftover saurkraut and summer canned green beans. Also had 8 oz of 1% milk.

Snack/Dessert - 1 sugar free popcicle and 1 sugar free fudgecicle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey