Menu Plan Monday (posted Wed :-D )

I posted this on Facebook on Monday but I thought I would post it again to my blog which will post it again to Facebook (I love finding new widgets, buttons, etc. to help streamline so that I do not have to duplicate my work!  Hallelujah!)


MONDAY:


Curry Chicken with sweet potatoes, white potatoes, cauliflower, and fresh homemade turnip greens with chopped turnips

TUESDAY: Beef Enchiladas made with whole wheat tortillas topped with light sour cream and salsa with a side vegetable

WEDNESDAY: Sloppy Joes on homemade whole wheat buns and either Pasta Salad with broccoli or potato salad 

THURSDAY: SMORGASBOARD (leftovers)

FRIDAY: Family Fun Night - will order pizza or maybe Chinese

SATURDAY: Grilled Cheese on homemade whole wheat bread served with Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscana Soup

SUNDAY: Something to do with Valentines Day - will make it special for my littles (after church)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey