April 19th marks eleven blessed and happy years with my beloved Hubby.


God brought us together thru a church sponsored "Valentine Banquet" of which I had no intentions of going as I was new to town. My mom and dad told me to tag along since I had nothing else to do and it wasn't all about couples it was just about having fun. So I agreed.


There were about 15-20 people there from the church (all of whom I did not know) and catty corner to me sat my future husband. Little did I know God had a perfect design (as I had not yet given my life back to the Lord-I did that the following week). I met my future husband on Valentine's Day '97 and got married 2 months later on April 19 '97. And we are living happily ever after!


Happy 11th Anniversary to us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey