My Littlest is Sick-Using Herbs

Well my baby boy woke up with a cold, poor thing. He's 16 months old and usually so full of energy and in to everything but today he is just kinda moping around. I have been treating him with Liquid Light 1/2 tsp. Yummy Yarrow with Elderberry and 1/4 tsp. of Echinacea & Thyme with Elderberry.
We really prefer to use herbs if at all possible in our family and we are slowly trying to transition away from pharmaceuticals. If you would like more info on the Liquid Light brand you can visit here.

Instead of a Medicine cabinet I have an Herb cabinet of which I go to first. Currently these are the products we have and highly recommend:

I plan to purchase in the near future:

In my Home Management Binder I have the Mother's Guide for Tri-Light Liquid Light Herbs as my resource manual for treating symptoms. Have a look-see at the Mother's Guide
ADDED MAY 1, 2008-If you plan to purchase any product from Urban Homemaker (distributors of the above product) would you please let them know that I referred you? I will be happy to give you more info so that you can. Urban Homemaker has a referral program:
Just a reminder to let you know that if you like the products you purchase from us and refer a friend or neighbor to us, our way of saying "THANK YOU FOR REFERRAL BUSINESS" is to offer a $10.00 off coupon to all who refer a friend who makes an initial purchase of over $50.00 worth of products from us. Be sure to have your friend tell us who referred them to us and we will send you a $10.00 coupon for Urban Homemaker products.

Well all three of my little ones are napping (which is a rare occurence for my 3 year old to nap) so this has given me time to work on Church work and blog a little bit.

Many Blessings to you and yours!

P.S. On a side not another company I purchase from for herbs, etc. that I can't get above is at http://www.vitacost.com/. So far I have found them to be really reasonable on pricing. I don't have time right now but later I will give a list of products that I currently purchase. If you have found a better resource for purchasing product please leave me a comment so I can check them out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey