You can make a difference!

This was posted by a lady on the yahoo group My Father's World Kindergarten of which I am a member. I thought I would help get the word out.
---------------------------------------------------
Please read the news story in the above link. This story really sickened me. It is truly unbelievable. I have sent this to practically everyone in my address book. At first I was only going to send it to other parents of special needs kids, who I thought could relate, but then I decided that the more people who saw this and were aware of the issue, the more impact we could have. I know that many of you are probably thinking that one little email is not likely to make a difference, but if you forward this on to everyone you know, then maybe we can make the world a little better for at least one company trying to make a difference in the lives of children. This is not something I typically do, but as I get older, I see more and more the negative influence large corporations have on our country and I have decided that I am not just going to sit back and be quiet, assuming that there is nothing I can do. I hope that each of you will join me and make your voices heard.

If you would like to give Mattel your feedback, you can send email to:
robert.eckert@mattel.com Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
neil.freidman@mattel.com President - Mattel Brands
kevin.farr@mattel.com Chief Financial Officer
bob.normile@mattel.com Senior VP General Counsel, Secretary
donald.aiken@mattel.com VP-Intellectual Property for Mattel
michael.salop@mattel.com Senior VP Investor Relations, Treasurer
geoff.massingbred@mattel.com Senior VP Corporate Responsibility
corporate.communications@mattel.comwww.service@mattel.comfoundation@mattel.com

Thank you for your time,
Mellanie Sheppard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

A Modest Ladies Survey

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -