How to get it all done

This article I found on "A Virtuous Woman" website.

Many of you struggle with "getting it all done." From time to time I feel overwhelmed by the amount of work that I must do. However, for the most part, I am usually feeling quite at peace with a life of ministry. My first ministry is to my family. Caring for the needs of my children and my husband are a joy and a blessing. I can’t think of anything in this world I enjoy more! The fact that I have been able to stay at home full time and raise my children is one of the greatest blessings I have ever had!

When I feel overwhelmed I take a step back and evaluate the situation. I ask myself a few questions:

  • Am I overwhelmed because I am not using my time efficiently?
  • Am I overwhelmed because I am not having my devotions in the morning?
  • Am I overwhelmed because I have planned too much in too short a time period?
  • Have I set unrealistic goals for myself?
  • Am I overwhelmed because the children are not helping out?
  • Will the world fall apart if I let something go?

Some of you were curious as to how I can fit so much into one day. Honestly, it is ONLY by the grace of God that we are able to pull it all together each week. And when Sabbath comes, we all look forward to that 24 hour period when we can rest in Him. What a joy the Sabbath is!

To read entire article click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey