Awesome Homemaking Deal of the Century!


Biblical Womanhood is offering an awesome deal! Today, July 30 Crystal Paine is offering over $100 worth of ebooks for only $5.97 - TODAY ONLY! After today the price goes up $3 a day (July 31, $8.97, Aug 1, $11.97) and then the sale is off. One of the books is pictured here but make sure to check out the link below to see all the others.
I just purchased mine as I'm always looking for great tips for homemaking and being a better Proverbs 31 woman. I also plan to use these books as research for the upcoming Ladies Day of Renewal.


If you would like to check out this awesome deal yourself please click here

Here is a list of all the books that are offered in this GREAT DEAL!

Supermarket Savings 101 eCourse
Simple Tips for Successful Home Management-vol. `
Simply Centsible Breakfasts
Simple Centsible Suppers
How to Start Your Own Business
Menu Planning Made Easy!
Homegrown Business
The Bread By Hand eBook
Momma’s Guide to Growing Your Groceries
Thriving On One Income
What My Parents Did Right Audio
What To Do While Waiting Audio
A Proper Tea
In Good Season: Autumn
Make Your Own

Comments

Awesome deal, I hope I can get it. I'll ask hubby tonight.

No, I don't know how to share our email privately. oh well, we can chat here!

I love Titus 2, I have 2 of their books, isn't that the MOTH website. Anyway, I started planning our new school plan as well. The trips start preschool "officially" next year but I'm looking for things to do with them now. I love the ~Letter of the Week~ idea. I'm sure I'll post about what I decide to use.

Have a great weekend gurl!

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey