Home Management Binder

As some of you may know I am a fan of the Home Management Binder. I currently have mine all made up but I'm not quite utilizing it yet. I need to tweak it and get my schedule going but I thought you might want to find out more about them if you don't already know.

I first heard about Home Management Binder's on Candy's site here and thought this was a great concept. I immediately enrolled in the HMB Univ (she did a daily listing of her pages) but she posted today a look into her binder. Would you like to have a look-see? Check it out here.

I will be mentioning this a the Workshop so if you are planning on attending maybe try to start your own and bring it as a Show-n-Tell time (during break).

Blessings!
Micki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey