Day 9 of 14 days

Well it has been a couple of days since posting and I'll make this short as there is much to do. 

GREAT NEWS! I lost 1.8 lbs - woo hoo. I know it doesn't sound like alot but it is progress. One week at a time. I didn't get this way overnight (gaining 27 extra lbs) so I won't lose it overnight. Just one foot in front of the other and one day at a time.


Basically we are low on groceries pertaining to this diet and I need to make a trip to the grocery this week to get prepared for this coming week when we enter into Phase 2 of our South Beach Diet.  I have my hubby going to Sam's tonight after work since he basically works almost next door to them.  I placed an order last night for pick-n-pull (which is so awesome) so he doesn't have to be wandering around the store for all of the specifics (of which he does not care for).  We are completely out of salad fixin's after making my hubby's lunch this morning so that is the basics of his shopping trip tonight.  With Phase 1 you eat LOTS of salad and fresh steamed veggies and you add the protein in to balance it out. 

So here is my menu today:

Breakfast:
2 hard boiled farm fresh eggs (oh those yolks are so rich and flavorful)
2 cups of coffeee (made with a bit of creamer and some xylitol)
Dieter's Cleanse Herbs

Lunch:
Tuna made with egg and dill pickle and some seasonings
Cut up Celery and any other veggies
8 oz of V8 juice

Dinner:
Rotisserie Chicken (from Sam's)
Steamed veggies seasoned
Cottage Cheese

Next week I think I will make this yummy looking dish!  It is a Garbanzo Bean and Veggie Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Tree Oil I

Let's Eat Organic! In Season and Out -

A Modest Ladies Survey